Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right now I have a black one with black and grey interior...

I like the car a lot as both a car just to drive and a car to mod a bit...

I'm actually thinking of trying to get a smoke one to mod a bit... probably with grey interior as well.

Have you seen the silver one? The darker tail lights make the back end a little odd... probably the one color I don't like on it.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you actually sell Nissans then you should know that Code Red is not an Altima SE-R only color. Code Red is available on the Sentra 1.8S, SE-R, and Spec-V. Also, Red Alert on the Titan shares the same paint code as Code Red, A20.
i take it he ment only available on se-r model of the altima.

Anyone know any inside info on what Nismo will be releasing for it?

In the catalogue they give you, they have sway bars, shock and spring kit, wheels, and shifters available, but they have yet to update the site online...

Actually, they did update the site and add on things for the 02-04 altima, but for some reason they deleted it about 2 days ago. Still no links for 05 Altima though... any thoughts as to how long before the start putting more out?

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
NismoAltimaSER said:
I have taken new and old mustang gts my friends s2000, gti's, type R integras, g35's sedans and Coupes and much more.
Any mod's done to yours? Were the other cars stock or did they have some work done?

Just wondering which direction to take mine in if I want it to perform equally.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 · (Edited)
QuickNick7486 said:
I was driving my Red SE-R today going to my college to buy books, and of course who decides to see my bright red car and its illegal tints, the cops... got busted for just 2 windows tho so it only going to cost me $120, but i guess its better then all 5 windows being ticketed...so i advise anyone with the red color to be careful with the tints, the car is such an eye catcher even the 20% tints on the windows make it seem like 5%
Window Tinting Guide: http://www.andersen.af.mil/36SFS/tintfaq.htm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.