Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to Mexico for a week on a mission trip, with Global Tribe, to build houses and the next day after I got back I drove my car to work fine and then when I tried to leave it would not stay running... Giving it gas makes it worse it acts like I it is choking and then sputters out and dies. So not cool!!

·
200SX SE-R
241 Posts
Man, my car did the same thing!! It turns out that the alternator was bad. Hope this is not the case for you, but you might as well check it out just to be safe! good luck!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
P1336

thanks but I am pretty sure at this point that it is the crankshaft position sensor. whatever it is as Long as I can fix it with out towing...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well now on to other broken stuff

WEll I replaced the fuel filter (not it) and it crankshaft postion sensor (not it) finally I had to have it towed... The fuel pump had gone bad and blown off the hoses. Well its kind of fixed now. The hoese put on were not made to be submerged in gasoline but they have worked fine. However the hoses were wrapped around the gauge so when they took them out they broke the gauge. so now the needle reads incorectly but the orange light still works so for now I go off that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts