Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im doing an engine swap and i was wondering if anyone knows where i can buy and se-r instrument cluster.

·
Registered
87 Posts
B13 se-r cluster for sale

i know this isn't what you need but if anyone else wants this, i have a B13 se-r cluster i just got from a junkyard. i got it because i know someone on these boards could use it. the sr20 was still in the car. i'll have to go back and get that later. it may have to be rebuilt but the junkyard will give it to me for $200, working or not. i might be doing the same swap your doing if i get that engine and of course the tranny, ecu, axles, and all of that other $hit. let me know how the swap goes. :)

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
Ser- Indiglo's

I was thinking that you could just order the reverse indiglo's for the SE-R, put them on your SE cluster and use them. That's what I probably will do since I plan on gettin the swap later on.
That's my 2 cents...JT

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hey,
The shape is the same, but the harnesses are different. What you have to do is unclup each wire from the harnesses with a pin or paper clip. Then get the empty harnesses from a dealer. Even if exoensive the parts should be cheap. If you record where each wire came from in the harness, you can find its corresponding slot in the new harnesses. It isn't difficult, just it is tedious.

Seth

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SE-R Instrumnet cluster

Or what you could do is e-mail me and I'll tell you of options how to get new ones for the more than half the price from the dealerships. I built (98 Sentra GXE) my instrument cluster gauge parts by parts using the Haynes manual. I converted my non TACH to TACH cluster. I used my 93 NX 2000 cluster housing, then ordered the CIRCUIT BOARD, FUEL METER, TEMP, SPEEDO in your case you might wanna purchase the 150 mph speedo, TACH, and reposition the wires.:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts