Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was on my to a friends house heading out west last night, when him and I noticed a old ass corolla with a chrome exaust. 4 door like an alburn color.. So anyways... I kinda got up to him and we were like just checking each other out.. And we got up to a light with us both first in line at the light.. I kinda reved but he was looking the other way. <keep in mind... lol... I didn't think anything of this> I was pretty much, like I wana smoke this guy.. Never the less we get to the next light and we were together in 1st at around 5k... then out of nowehere that little baster was passing me like I was standing still. And my buddy mike was like... " What the hell".. And I know I had the look of amazement on my face. So we go a few more light and then I hear that little "WIZZZZ" blasting from his car. I was "Nooooo that little bitch is boosting".. And I started laughing my butt off. Well he hangs loose a while and actually follows up in to a development, and I pull over and wave him down.. And I said " Dude that little car is a bitch, tell me that thing isn't turboed", and All he does is smile and put his finger over his lips and goes... " Shuuuusssshhhhh"... And drove off..

I will admit.. I was fucking impressed! LOL

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
U just set yourself up for that 1 Sentrixx--dont u know those little 80s TOYOS are beasts--there all over the drag strips killing SI, GSR, SUPRAS...etc...

Everytime I see anything like an old scholl Rolla- VW- or Ser....I make sure to B careful I dont get embarrased..

Well anyways at least u didnt keep going at him like your avg. dumbass would to make it worse........ RIGHT

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
OH SH** I thought I was the only 1 who was cool beans!!!!

LMAO...........

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well its a small club that we are in you just didn't know it... BTW.. If you want I still have an un open can of that Testors pain and some Krylon clear if your interested... But I will have to met you if you like.. Car might be a prob tho.... I got in a little accident yesterday so.... blah blah blah... But any hoot.. if you want its your.. Let me know. Plus kinda gives us a chance to hook up and met.. Might be coolio.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
DAMN I just read your message now (Mon. Morn.) I actually have kinda backed off the taillight thing cuz I got sum custom Alteeza work in mind--Im determined to make those things look good

BUT Thanks alot for the thought BTW I would be down to meet up whenever just let me know...You're in west palm which is kinda far but maybe we can find a neutral point.....

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I'm down! But its going to be a bit.. Kinda have car issues as of this past friday.. Got in a little accident with an accord so its going to be in the shop til the 21st... So THEY say.. We will see. But I will let ya know. I'm sure it will be fun to chill with someone with the samn interest.

Check out my web site down below, and check out the updated pics.. You will see what I have to deal with now..

BTW.. The name is Wayne, nice to met you.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
let me know then..... oh and I saw the pics thats bad but I've done worse in my time---

Last accident I got the same type of damage--almost identical--thats how I got my bumper now--you'll be aight--(;

1 - 8 of 8 Posts