Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
im2kwik4u
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, one of my friends has a b14 200sx se-r, and he has Eibach sportline lowering springs, i saw his springs in the rear and i saw that the springs had the 2 clamps on each side, he told that he put them on so that he could raise the car a little bit , they're also adjustable u can make them compress the spring or open the distance between the coils. he did this because he takes people on the back and it used to rub. He said that they sell these particular at the local auto parts store, anyone know about these????

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Yea they look like small clamps? They sell them at JC Whitley. Myself, i would not reccomend them. anything changing the geometry of the spring, or has the chance to fly off the spring, would not go in o ron my car.
Now im curious to why you are asking?

·
My ass, your face
3,520 Posts
yea, i know what u are talking about...way back when, i bought some....like 3yrs ago if not more, to this day, they sit in my drawer unopen package because i did research and found out theyre no good.

·
Registered
94 Posts
something like that sounds a bit rice to me. Or just rigged... i definatly wouldnt trust those on my car, sucker pop off there and take out a tire, bad deal if your doing 70 down a highway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts