Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Because Size Matters
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help with photochop.
I need this vehicle to have a widebody kit. I also need zebra stripes in blackgoing vertically but a little diagonal tilt would be ok.

Have some fun with it but be realistic as this will eventually be done. I need ideas and I have to have something physical to show my manager.

If you'd like-I'd also like to see it with a carbon fiber hood under all this design.
The color HAS TO remain yellow.

disclaimer-----All posted photos will become public domain. Any person posting gives up thier copyright rights on any material publicly displayed here in this post.

Thanks to everyone who helps.
Jason

P.S>
If anyone needs different pictures to work with let me know and I'll take them and post them also.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
I dont think I have ever seen a yellow xB. Zebra stripes?!

Cant help with the photochopping, good luck.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
if you can get a 3/4 angle to work with, that would be ideal, then im sure we can try something out.
edit: also, try to get a better res, that pic is way too grainy for my liking.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
those wheels are really nice! is that a metal stripe roling through the middle of the spokes? thats pretty cool!

·
Because Size Matters
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pretty much--They look great when they are rolling!!

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
:jawdrop: those wheels look reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll nice and clean. i love it!

·
Because Size Matters
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Sorry about the grainy. It's the camera and the fact that it's bright as hell outside. I hope these help and thanks again.

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
I did this reallllllll quick. so it's not so good but you get the idea

Attachments

·
Because Size Matters
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Focker. Thats the general idea of what I'm looking for....just a little more outragious if you know what I mean. I apprieciate the quick help. :D

·
Because Size Matters
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyone else? I could use as many ideas as possible.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts