Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.angelfire.com/trek/caver/index.html
Very creepy.

It's about a guy who explores caves and found a hole in a cave wall. So he shines a flashlight in and discovers a new path!! So they take some tools and start openin up the wall. What they find...well, you'll have to read it for yourself.

It's kinda long, with an abrupt ending. But a GREAT read. Scared the bejeezus out of me! :eek:

·
NOt only a customer...
176 Posts
i dont get it. i see nothing.. i hear nothing.. kinda like a movie witha to be continued..and on 5/19/01 if you keep clicking next you see the same thing over and over.. bleh.. they probably found some hunnies and got married..........

·
Driver
736 Posts
Know what...for some reason I think that story's made up. I find it odd how there's no more to the site besides those journal entries about that particular cave. I'd think he would have stuff about other sites he explored at least...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Real or not, I don't really care. The story and the idea behind the story is creepy as hell and scared the piss outta me. I just thought it was a good read.

·
Sentra Flogger
108 Posts
i can't look at the site cos of some "excessive bandwith" crap/issue. that sux. i wanna see what all the hub-bub is all about.

**edit update**

i was able to read a little bit more before the site was suspended again for eating up too much of angelfire's bandwidth. urrgh. this is frustrating the hell outta me. i'm only to the part where the guy gets his whole body into the hole for the first time. dammit.

·
Sentra Flogger
108 Posts
awwww christ. angelfire is ridiculous. i opened all the pages so i'd be able to read them if the site went down again. didn't work on the last page (5/19/01) so i don't know how everything ended. what the hell happened after they got outta the damn cave? did they try to go back or figure out what the hell kind of *thing* was after them?

really, it's more weird than scary. real or not, i'd take the gamble and explore the cave to see for myself. call me stupid or call me fearless, i don't care. i'm positive there is a logical explanation for everything...

·
Registered
143 Posts
I wanna Read

It said I have to wait one hour to read it because its using too much bandwith, one hour later i get the same damn message. Once I get it I'll try to print it though

·
Registered
149 Posts
Good one!

Geez ... that took forever to read. Damn public education. ;)
LOL. Good read. Im up for a trip in the "hole". Anyone up for a meet? Think we could get the author to give us directions? J/K Im too scared ... :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts