Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
hey bud

Sorry I don't know what type of surface, but it is big.:eek:

I have only passed it by a few times. I can't wait either to try out my new legs!!! hopefully I won't suck this time. All in good fun though!!

1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: hey bud

DragonSpeed said:
Sorry I don't know what type of surface, but it is big.:eek:

I have only passed it by a few times. I can't wait either to try out my new legs!!! hopefully I won't suck this time. All in good fun though!!
The more practice the better! I know I've been getting better after each time, but it also helps that I kinda take the corners like that on the street too when I have the opportunity!

B

·
0 Posts
Fairgrounds

Yes, it is on the 8th and it will be at the fairgrounds.

I've been there but only around all of the stalls. The pavement was terrible.

I don't know where the course will be set up but it can't be where I was simply due to spacing. I'll be there on the 8th so you'll have some competition.

B

·
0 Posts
No, I missed the last one. Car didn't have enough miles yet. I'm thinking of going to the next one though (Sept 22nd right?).

By the way, I found out the autox here is IN the fairgrounds. I was at the farmers market. I talked with one of the local SCCA members (he does track racing, not autox). He said it's really nice. Since all of the gates were closed I wasn't able to check it out when I drove around on Monday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts