Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So of course i was not moving while driving to work in Southern CAlifornia.....I was staring out the window day dreaming. And low and behold some silver flash caught my eye....Yes the new GTR!! She was beautiful....and I swear I could have heard her saw..."hey big boy....take me for a test drive!" So that was the highlight of my day....and yes I have to change my undies afterwards.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had never seen a new GT-R.......until this week!!

I'm new to the forum but just had to share with you my unreal experiences of the past couple days.

I had the ultimate ride, IMHO. I got to do 3 hot laps in a new GT-R with John Morton at the wheel at the Las Vegas Speedway Proving Grounds track. Talk about a blast! That car is amazing and having someone like John driving it 10/10ths is almost impossible to describe. I took some in-car video, which was very hard to do with a stock seat belt and the G-forces that thing produces. I am editing it and will post it on my website.

Here are some photos I shot before we went out on the track: GT-R pix I am also attempting to write and article about my ride and will share it if you would like to see it.

Dennis

1 - 2 of 2 Posts