Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went to a local dealership and they had a new silver Z in the lot (sold already of course). This car looks so much better in person, the photos do it absolutely no justice. The stance is low and wide, the lines are sleek and clean, the inside is not overdone, and the rear is not as odd as it looks in pictures. I would certainly plunk down the money for it if I had it.

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
I saw one the other day at a dealership (Irvine Nissan). It was hidden in the back lot, and while my car was getting serviced, I was drooling over it. They wouldn't let me take it out because it was pre-sold. Dammit! I'm waiting for my Regular Dealer to get one that is not pre-ordered, so I can take it through the twisties, to see what this beast is made of :D

B

·
0 Posts
bliss

sorry, hit the enter button by accident.
Yeah, you were lucky to see one! Of all the dealerships in Dallas, I have yet to see even a brochure of one.
I was fortunate enough to see a silver Z33 Fairlady at the Dallas Auto Show back in March- I've been in love ever since! I have also been graced to see 3 silver z's skirting around on the street, and have been amazed every time.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Slurppie said:
My local dealer has a red track edition for $35K..almost wanted to put the wife and kids on eBay.
Did you sit in it?we just got a red one in, looks awesome. Sit inside, really wraps around nice! When I get a chance going to have to drive one.:)

O

·
0 Posts
what up new in here but i know about the new z. i live in florida and dammit everytime i go to the dealership here they never have one. but i went back and they said one is coming in november, didn't tell me when in november but i'll be there everyday until i see it and yes i will have a video camera.

·
Registered
271 Posts
one_bad_se said:
what up new in here but i know about the new z. i live in florida and dammit everytime i go to the dealership here they never have one. but i went back and they said one is coming in november, didn't tell me when in november but i'll be there everyday until i see it and yes i will have a video camera.
Stange how that works I'm in California we've gottin 5 of em, Silver white & red. Still have the pearl white one.

K

·
0 Posts
dang thats nice

gotta agree with opium......that color is the best
dang i wish i was rich

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Re: dang thats nice

kiimchee eater said:
dang i wish i was rich
You and me both! You ain't just whistlin dixie neither.

Did you go to that AZ dyno day kiimchee eater? Thats where the pic was taken...

Results for that dyno day can be found in this thread, complete with pics from that day.

S

·
0 Posts
Yummm, those cars are incredible. I also like the blue and red ones, but that orangish color is hot. I think that it grew on me after playing with it so much in Gran Turismo 3.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Went to the STILLEN All NISSAN DAY!!!

They had 4 350z's there one with a new body kit, it also had upgraded brakes from Stillen.... The best one they had is the Supercharged one... It was black and had a Supercharger stickin out of the hood.... They are still working on the tuning..... but they fired it up and it sounded sweeeeeet!!!!! Not sure what kind of HP it will put out but Im thinking its gonna be way up there....

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
probably lay down mid 300hp depending on how much they force into it. It dynoed stock at 237 so i'm not expecting much.

K

·
0 Posts
Did you go to that AZ dyno day kiimchee eater? Thats where the pic was take

no was in Jamaica but looked nice tho wish i was there

O

·
0 Posts
i finally got to see one last weekend, the silver one though i really want to see that dark orange one in person, i've seen it in pictures and that color is the shit.

K

·
0 Posts
yea its the shite

thinking about paintin my bathroom that color so i can see everydan inteh can, heh...then gain maybe not

1 - 20 of 24 Posts