Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured we might as well make a new thread about the meet this weekend to make it easier on everyone.

We're meeting at 45 and Richey, but as of now the time is unknown. If I am incorrect, or if there are any updates please post them here!

My cell # is 7-503-1134 if you need / want to get in touch with me. If you need a ride or want to cruise down together I'm in. I live in NW houston, copperfield area.

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
I called David and left msgs on all of his phones, so hopefully I'll hear something back from him..

If not, then I say we should leave our meeting place for huntsville around 10am.. that'll put us there about 10:45-11...

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Just got off the phone with David.. let's plan to leave the restaraunt around 10:30 so that will put us there shortly after 11am.

bring your computers, mods for the car, whatever you want... :)

He'll be posting a map shortly, but try to keep everyone together.. Being a holiday weekend, the cops will be out pretty heavy, so we need to pay attention and stay close to the speed limit. (plus most of you don't have race cars like me, so don't even try to get away. ;) )

·
Registered
612 Posts
Cool. Means I can sleep in a little in the morning. :fluffy: We gonna get directions in case we get lost?

I can also bring the xbox and my small tv

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
David was supposed to chime in sometime and post directions/map.

If he doesn't, just be sure to stay with the group tomorrow, and I'll call him on the way in or have him meet us at the highway. his house is a little fun to find.. right.. left.. right.. left..left..right..left..right.. something like that. :)

·
Evil Moderator
502 Posts
Sorry. If you guys want to print out a mapquest map, here's the address.

336 Oaklawn St.
Huntsville, TX 77340

Take IH-45 North from Houston.
Exit FM 1374 (Exit #114) Do not take FM 1374 in New Waverly.
Turn right at the stop light onto Montgomery road.
Follow that road to the next stop light (Sam Houston Ave / SH 75S)
Turn right onto Sam Houston Ave. Get in the left lane.
At the next Stop Light (Sycamore Ave) Turn Left.
Go straight though the first stop sign (Palm St.)
Olive St will be about 75 yards past Palm St.
Turn right onto Palm St.
Take the first Left onto South Park (Don't steal my street signs)
Turn right onto Oaklawn St.

My patrol car will be in front of the house. #336 will be on the green mailbox. I'm the 3rd house on the right.

I look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow. I don't really care what time you show up as long as it isn't before 11:00 AM. I need my beauty sleep.

As for tomorrow. If you guys are gonna want to snack on stuff, you might want to pick up a few 2 Liters and some chips. My Sgt. forgot to turn in my extra job forms for payment, so I didn't get my extra $260 that I had coming to me. I've got a few small things to eat, but for the most part I'm picked clean.

Tomorrow, I said that we could do a LAN party. That's still cool, but I know some of you wanted to do some modding too. We will be doing LIGHT modding in the garage. I don't want to see any trannys dropped in the garage or head changes. Strut bars, Control arm bars, intakes, sway bars, etc. are cool. For the most part I've got the tools you'll need. If not, we have an Autozone, O'Reilly, and Napa in town.

If any of you have any questions, feel free to call me at the house. I'll be here all night, but don't call after 11:30.

(936) 295-6462
David Warner

EDITED*.*.*.*

Traffic near the 114 Exit will likely be Extremely Heavy due to a lane closure about a mile up the highway.

Matt and the rest of you. You might want to take Exit 112 And come North on SH-75S into town. If you do that,

Take Exit 112 and go North on SH-75S.
Once you go under an overpass, go about 2 miles and start looking for the first stop light which will be Sycamore Ave. Turn right onto Sycamore. Once On Sycamore, follow the directions that I've already posted.

David

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I'm not gonna be able to cruise up there, I'll meet a bit later on in the day. I have some easter thing I have to do

edit: I'm going to do my best to be at the meeting place around 10am .... if im not there though don't wait for me and I'll see you guys at david's. I'll be in this:

Can't wait to meet you guys

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh also (it wont let me edit) I just got a new head unit and you said something about bringing car mods. If I bring the head unit do you know where I could get the wiring harness etc (like if there is a wal mart near by) and maybe get it installed. Thanks again guys!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Again sorry for the multiple replies but i WILL FOR SURE be at the meeting place at 10am (I-45 and Richey) so see you guys there!! The ball and chain is letting me out

·
Registered
306 Posts
HNE said:
I highly suggest staying VERy close to the speed limit. I know for a fact that DPS will be working fairly heavy for the Easter Holidays. Do not speed.
I've personally got DPS covered... ;)

(wife works DPS region 2A headquarters.)

·
Registered
306 Posts
10:00 am works for me really good. Let me get a few extra zzzz's and get all my stuff packed. Anyone want to meet a little earlier for breakfast at what-a-booger just down the road?

(thinking about it. I am probably not going to get much of a response at 3:45 am......)

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
uuuuuggggghhhhh horrible pounding headache after puking my guts up all night...

got home and Kelly had laid down some mulch around the flowers out front and was repainting the coffee table with polyurethane IN THE LIVING ROOM! walked in the door about 12:45 last night and the combination of both those stenches cause me to yack my guts up until about 4am... crawl in bed under about 15 blankets and leave the windows open all night trying to blow some of the smell of the poly away..

next time I leave the house for a day, I'm locking Kelly out of it! :mad:

·
Nismo Fanatic
708 Posts
haha. i got to work at 4:45 and worked till 1am. i even saw rob there at midnight. it was fun yal, we gotta do it again sometime.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts