·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
man i just washed my car 2 days ago !! AARRGH

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
well hell, lets at least do lunch since the weather just turned to crap. how about chucks? at 200?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just let me/us know when and where? Few suggestions:

Babe's Chicken
+Downtown Carrollton - 35E and Beltline
+Garland - Beltline and N. Garland
Duke's @ Beltline and Midway?

Can't seem to think of anything else right now, but there's always Beltline, between Josey and Preston, and Plano Pkwy, between Tollway and Coit. You can't go wrong with most of the choices around there. Of course, I haven't been down to Tin Star in a LONG time, it's in Uptown, off of McKinney Ave. Great mexican food, decent parking, usually not too crowded on the weekend lunch hour.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
96BeaSSt said:
Just let me/us know when and where? Few suggestions:

Babe's Chicken
+Downtown Carrollton - 35E and Beltline
+Garland - Beltline and N. Garland
Duke's @ Beltline and Midway?

Can't seem to think of anything else right now, but there's always Beltline, between Josey and Preston, and Plano Pkwy, between Tollway and Coit. You can't go wrong with most of the choices around there. Of course, I haven't been down to Tin Star in a LONG time, it's in Uptown, off of McKinney Ave. Great mexican food, decent parking, usually not too crowded on the weekend lunch hour.

good mexican food? mmmmm you have an addy for that place? how far is it from the plano,richardson area?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
well hell i guess this is a lost cause, if anyone is up for halo saturday afternoon let me know

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just throwing an idea out there but anyone planning on having a Super Bowl party maybe. We could still wash our cars, play halo, take pics and eat.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
96BeaSSt said:
I only knew of one in the uptown area (near downtown), but if it's the same thing at Coit and GB, I'd be up for that. Just an idea, others are welcome. By the way, Tin Star is reasonably priced, if I remember correctly.

ok tin star at coit and GB, what time yall want? im off work at 1.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Rathi134 said:
ok tin star at coit and GB, what time yall want? im off work at 1.

how about 2? anyhow have a addy for that place so we can post it for peeps who want to map quest?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Coit/190
340 Coit Road, Ste A
Plano, TX 75075
TinStar

1/29
2pm

I will be there dead on at 2, i guess just meet outside and we will walk in together

214-770-1753 let me know if your game or not or post. i WILL be there, ill eat by myself if i have to damn it

21 - 37 of 37 Posts