Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess id give this a shot. i figured id either have a halo gathering sat at 230pm or if the weather if good we can get our cars washed and go find a badass spot to take pics and eat lunch. any takers?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
20 bux car wash at car spa.. make sure you tell the specifically where and what to clean or they do a half ass job of cleaning the small spots here n there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Weather looks okay for now, slight chance (~10%), but we can always play it by ear. I'd be up for getting a good wash done on the Max for a photo shoot. I have a few glamour shots of my other baby (Impala SS), but I haven't had the opportunity to get some good pics of my new addition (now 6 months old).

Just post where and when and we'll see what the wheather does. Worse-case, we find a place that has indoor eating and we just eat instead of eat and take pics. Of course, I wouldn't be opposed to pics in the rain, the owner of the camera(s) will have to make that call though.

As always, I'll have to see how I'm doing with my treatment to make my final call to leaving or staying in my apartment, but I should be in my swing of better days by then. God knows I've had plenty of crappy ones recently.

Y'all take care.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so we can go to the car spa, the one on coit and frankford. we can meet there like 2:00? we can grab a quick bite to eat near by. there are a couple fast food places nearby. anyone have an idea of where we can go for pictures? i figured maybe a park but if anyone else knows of a better place let me know. liuspeed you work sat?

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
i paid to have my car washed once...once

i can do a much better job IMO for a lot less $$

i might be down for this...sounds kinda cool
depends on what im doing, but i really need to get some pics somehow (its hard when ya dont own a digital cam)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Radioaktiv said:
i paid to have my car washed once...once

i can do a much better job IMO for a lot less $$

i might be down for this...sounds kinda cool
depends on what im doing, but i really need to get some pics somehow (its hard when ya dont own a digital cam)

i got a digi camera woot woot. ok so now we are switching to pressure washer, we probably going to need rags and towels for drying im assuming. which pressure wash place yall want to meet at?

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
i know my chances of actually being able to make it would multiply greatly if it was somewhere in Dallas

seems like everything these days is in BFE

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Radioaktiv said:
i know my chances of actually being able to make it would multiply greatly if it was somewhere in Dallas

seems like everything these days is in BFE

alright, can you find us a car wash spot? then we need to find a good area nearby for a background

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
well, the ones i use are in Rowlett (naturally)

but i was thinking like somewhere around White Rock Lake (parks) would be nice for pics...i dont know of a specific self service car wash around there, but im sure there is one

im just making suggestions, cuz honestly i dont even know if i can come or not

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i used the one in rowlett.. the one off TX 66 they do one hell of a job way better than car spa ever did.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I know we're trying to keep in Dallas but what about the place on Spring Creek and Coit? They have pressure hoses, vaccums, and that brush that has pink stuff. Theres a couple of places near by that have big parking lots for pics.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
generation3 said:
I know we're trying to keep in Dallas but what about the place on Spring Creek and Coit? They have pressure hoses, vaccums, and that brush that has pink stuff. Theres a couple of places near by that have big parking lots for pics.

this sounds tempting, know of any parks nearby? i figured a park might make a good backdrop

·
Registered
30 Posts
Actually yes there is a recreational center nearby with soccer fields and football fields and plenty of parking plus there is a elementary school nearby which should be empty in case a bunch of little kids are playing soccer at the recreational place. Or we could go to the Walmart Supercenter right next to the car wash place.

·
Registered
3 Posts
that is a really good car wash on springcreek/coit i'm down for that but looks like its gonna rain this weekend :rolleyes:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Radioaktiv said:
yup
just saw that this morning on the news

rain forcasted on Saturday

teh ghey, well hell that does not mean we cant go eat lunch somewhere and shot the shit, anyone have a place in mind we can eat at?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Blast the rain, and I was planning to wash my car this weekend too. Except I was going to just get dirty and hand wash it with a sponge and hand wax the thing. This was also going to be a marathon session. Also going to wash my Civic, my brother's CR-V, my mom's Matrix, and my fiancee's Integra.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts