Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RTautosports is sponsering a meet and cruise on Sunday, December 8, 2002 at 12:00 afternoon.
this will take place in the albertson's parkinglot off of capitol/101.
From 101, exit capital (west). Albertsons is on the right about 1 block down.
RTautosports will be liquidating out body kits and performance parts that day to celebrate its new bigger location. so it might be a good idea to make a list of things you want for christmas - anything from intake/header/exhaust to fuel managment/forced induction/suspension and tires for both car and truck, import and domestic.

Cars from all makes and models are welcome!

i took this panoramic photo at the logitec meet if any of you guys were there. i was thinking about taking a full 360 degree rotating photo of a full circle of cars. let me know if you are interested.

here's a link to the photo (its too wide to post)
http://www.endlessimages.com/temp/meet-panorama.jpg

·
Registered
94 Posts
maybe i'll go to this. i was at the logitech meet. you can't see my car in the picture but i had the red sentra with the black rota slipstreams. and don't forget about the Toys for Tots car show on Dec 15th, its for the children:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
i'd be down to go, but i need better directions, and maybe an exact address in san jose... i'm from santa cruz so maybe if you could hook me up with directions from highway 17, i can make it.

thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
17 south(which turns into 880 north),
280 south,
101 south,
Capitol Expressway west,
right on Mclaughlin,
go into the shopping center on your left,
and R/T is in there.

its houldnt be hard to spot since a bunch of cars should be there already.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
deception se-r said:
this sucks. id love to go but my car will be out of commision for a while thanks to an accident i had a couple of weeks ago(stupid rain!).
are you from team deception? I know alot of those went to my old high school (silver creek)
:) you guys should roll out there anyway, its not too far!

·
Registered
152 Posts
im not from team deception. im from total deception. i wasnt aware there was a team deception. if i knew there was a team with that name i would have told my friends to call it something else, oh well. how long have they been around?

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The meet and cruise is still on schedule for THIS SUNDAY! there are several other boards that are participating, so expect to see a variety of cars out there:D

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
deception se-r said:
im not from team deception. im from total deception. i wasnt aware there was a team deception. if i knew there was a team with that name i would have told my friends to call it something else, oh well. how long have they been around?
I'm not too sure, i havent been around the scene much lately.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

The turnout was minimal, but the cruise was fun. thanks to those who came out. it was nice seeing all the different types of cars push it a little bit. The drifting ae86, the SE-R with the tires coming off the ground and the overheating civic was great :)

There is another meet coming up offically sponsered by Streetracing.org. this one should be a huge one. hope to see you guys there!

http://www.sromagazine.com/boards/announcement.php?&forumid=24

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey dude.. its the guy with the white se-r w/ the wheels coming off the ground .. haha anyway, i was wondering if you have any more pics of the meet. i shoulda taken some pictures, but i kinda forgot.

anyway, it was great meeting you and the other guys who went on the cruise. that was really fun, now i just gotta learn how to drive my car so you guys dont keep tailgating me (=

1 - 14 of 14 Posts