Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If theres anyone in the san antonio area that would like to meet. Then email me or pm me so I can get a head count for a meet this month. All nissans welcome. I would like to see some more 91 classic se-rs out there though. [email protected] thanks guys :cheers:

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
*cough*S.A.NissanEnthusiasts?*cough*
;)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Coco said:
Where are you planning this meet?
I wouldnt call it a meet so much. When I think of meet I think of lots of people. More like a gathering. Depends on what the majority feels like. I was thinking somewhere like a wingstop or mabe someplace like a chris madrid. A spacious hang out. Hell if we are all are 21 or over I can get us a hook up at a bar. With like happy hour prices all night. What do yall think? :thumbup: :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MrEous said:
*cough*S.A.NissanEnthusiasts?*cough*
;)
Hey might as well have some fun. No one else seems to be doing it. Plus alot of my friends make fun of my classic. And I think a classic is nothing to make fun of. :cheers:

·
1,906 Posts
S.A.N.E.
Or you could always say you were inSANE.
lmao, that's catchy

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MrEous said:
S.A.N.E.
Or you could always say you were inSANE.
lmao, that's catchy
inSANE in the membrane, Insane in th BRAIN! :cheers: :fluffy: :hal: :banhump: :crazy:

·
1,906 Posts
lol...Exactly. Cypress Hill all over again.
:D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Coco said:
If I had spare time in my life, S.A.N.E would be a couple years old by now.
Never too late to start COCO. well Ill at least try. whats the worst that could happen make a coulple of friends?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts