·
cheese
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where you at guys, anyone wanna meet up to eat, talk somthing :cheers:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
ill be there april 1-3 if you want to meet up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys I'm supposed to be off that weekend and I live about 3 hours or so away a little south of houston. I might have stuff I have to do, but if not I was going to try and go up there. When yall decide on somewhere to meet I would appreciate it if you could email me and let me know where. My email's [email protected]. I don't have a computer of my own so I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back in touch. Alright later.

Robert

·
cheese
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Friday night, Saturday night im availble, sunday im driven to austin, caravan anyone?

·
Vigo the Carpathian
347 Posts
I have to work friday overnight...but saturday its vans..then sunday is the car show and picnic for serca....you guys let me know .....I will be detailing my car on saturday afternoon so it can look purdeeee :fluffpol:

·
cheese
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
B14GEE said:
I have to work friday overnight...but saturday its vans..then sunday is the car show and picnic for serca....you guys let me know .....I will be detailing my car on saturday afternoon so it can look purdeeee :fluffpol:

you can clean mine too :thumbup:

·
cheese
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jump on aol or yahoo, i can meet up with everyone sat night, and of course sunday. you uo for the caravan?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
sat night sounds good for me.. i would be touring around san antonio to look around. :D

·
cheese
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
B14GEE said:
it is 5:30 am and i am home now..going to take a nap and get up to get my rizzide ready..so I am open all day for whatever.....do you want your silverstars too.... :thumbup:

sure, i get off of work at 6:30, pm me if ya need my number

1 - 20 of 33 Posts