Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody knows how to fix the problem exactly? I know there was a big post on it back in the b15boards but i cant search it cuz the sections are no longer available :(

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
Here's how:
both here and SR20DEForums as well as www.se-r.net .

N

·
0 Posts
I have a old beatter explorer that that happened to... A shop replaced the hinges for 200 bucks... It worked for me..

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats cool cuz my car needs it bad. it'll be cheaper to do it myself. Im on a tight budget right now and x-mas season is coming :(

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
This was just posted. I think the guy paid a couple of $$ at NAPA for the bushings that he found off of the "help" rack.

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
hey dude this is something u and a friend can do in about an hour depending on what kind of tools u have . make sure u have a punch set or a flat head screwdriver . the punches will work better. i dont really think it matters which pin u take out first because someone is going to have to hold the door regardless. punch out the pin, punch out the bushings. put the new bushings in , put in the new pin and safety clip and voila! ur done . a friend and i just fixed my driver side today on my b12. i hope this helps

1 - 9 of 9 Posts