Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new to my truck as most of you can tell, lol, so i have allot of questions. first my box seems to be sagging a little bit in the front.second it seems like the space between the box and the cab is wider on the passenger side, almost like its crooked.what do you think it could be? just the old shitty box? maybe the frame? thanks.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Bent box, bent frame, rusted box, rusted frame, previous damage, etc. You're gonna have to get under the truck and check it out. Isn't rust an issue in the Maritime Provinces?

BTW, you must have a really good eye for detail. I'm pretty picky but I doubt that I would notice a 1/4" variance.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i dont think it would help her box SINCE SHE HAS BEEN BURIED FOR 12YRS. never faiils some dumbass has to say a your momma comment.:loser:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bent box, bent frame, rusted box, rusted frame, previous damage, etc. You're gonna have to get under the truck and check it out. Isn't rust an issue in the Maritime Provinces?

BTW, you must have a really good eye for detail. I'm pretty picky but I doubt that I would notice a 1/4" variance.
thanks, i found out it was an issue with the cab corner.all fixed up now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts