Nissan Forum banner

sad times

2K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Rathi134 
#1 ·
well after changing my brake pads which stop about as effectively as my worn out stocks i somehow managed to strip a stud and then blew my u pipe at the strip therefore fouling my plugs and making me look like a jackass as i ran a amazing 33 at 29 mph. so wow looks like i have some work to do this week before the convention.

#4 ·
$50 dollar fix max, don't sweat it, just put the upipe back on get some plugs, and stud and lug, and take to a mexican tire shop where they will do it for 25 bucks. And by the way upgrade your brakes to the adv22 (or what ever that number is, i really cant remember) and get an altima (non-abs) master cylinder. put those two things on and you wont have to worry about setting those small ass brakes on fire as much. (i have literally had flames coming out of my front wheels) ..........oh and some ss brakes lines, that should do it :cheers:

#16 ·
well the car drove perfect on the way to work. hit full boost and pulled hard. real hard. no pinging or anything like that. Just some random squeaking when i idled it in the parking lot. I am pretty sure the powersteering belt needs changing. I tightened the u bend again i am offically paranoid about it popping off again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.