Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i used to go to a highschool down here in San Diego and there was a Silvia 240 that sat in the Auto shop since it had come from the Factory and Nissan had donated it to that school to teach students with, So im on Craigslist recently and there selling it part by part before the Trash the frame and body at the junk yard.. The car had 206 original miles on it and the only reason they cant sell the whole car is because the company had scratched off the vin number so the car could never be street legal.

so atleast i baught the Aluminum wheels off it and tires that were still perfect.

Wasnt a scratch dent or damn well anything wrong with that car it sat in a garage since 1989... and was only driven 206 miles around the school since it had been donated. The damn car was shiny when i went to pick up the wheels and tires. What a beutiful silvia

·
i'm an asshole
1,859 Posts
240's didn't come from the factory with a silvia conversion in the US. i thought you said a dealer donated it to them?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hm

who the fuck knows how it got there but there was a sticker on the side donated by nissan.

·
i'm an asshole
1,859 Posts
well just to make things clear, someone had to put the silvia badges and front end on it. theres no way it came from the factory that way.

·
i'm an asshole
1,859 Posts
yea, sucks it has to go out like that. you should try to see if they'll give it to you and track that bitch.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i wish

i pretty much begged that for about an hour to not trash it, but they have to trash it, nissan told em to. so atleast im pickin up its wheels interior, some of interior pieces, dash, and some other shit.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
huh

nah it was left, so it had to of been a conversion kit... Crazy tho, why would a good car like that just go to waste.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts