Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Work With What You Got
Joined
·
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
omg im sad look what got demoted to street parking :(


;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Watch out for those damn kids that think they can skate board but can't keep from running into parked cars. What is that beautiful thing parked infront of the b14? It's amazing...

P.S. Nice b15.
 

·
My ass, your face
Joined
·
3,520 Posts
sweet.! now get me those se-r wheels cyrus!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
574 Posts
HLBulldog said:
Watch out for those damn kids that think they can skate board but can't keep from running into parked cars. What is that beautiful thing parked infront of the b14? It's amazing...

P.S. Nice b15.
Over there you dont really have to worry about that, just worry about the PIRU heads from Skyline st. Im sure cyrus knows what I mean :thumbup:
 

·
Work With What You Got
Joined
·
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nizzan4u2nv said:
Over there you dont really have to worry about that, just worry about the PIRU heads from Skyline st. Im sure cyrus knows what I mean :thumbup:
hahahah damnit i forgot about that :thumbup:

oh yea , say hello to my new B15, an 05 SE-R SpecV . I got it on monday, and i still got the 200sx, it just wont be driven by me anymore :)
 

·
My ass, your face
Joined
·
3,520 Posts
nizzan4u2nv said:
Give me those damn basics and lights then :thumbup:

and the se-r wheels to me! :thumbup:
 

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
Joined
·
6,079 Posts
and the lip i want ! :D
 

·
My ass, your face
Joined
·
3,520 Posts
i think weve got a part out in the works yo
 

·
Work With What You Got
Joined
·
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cHoPs said:
i think weve got a part out in the works yo
hahahah .. maybee :thumbup:

and heres another pic
 

·
What is Seven Ten for?
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
OmegaManEX said:
hahahah .. maybee :thumbup:

and heres another pic
damn b15 already demoted as well? damn whatcha got now?!?!? :thumbup:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top