Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone in Sac and those from the bay who would like to come up. Friday and Saturday nights my car club gets together and cruises. We have everything from mini trucks, to mustangs and cameros to my nissan (one of the minis is a tricked out bagged nissan hard body). If anyone would like to cruise with us you're more than welcome to join. We hang out and talk and just have fun. Check out our website. The link is in my sig. "Barely Legal"

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner.. been a bit busy. We usually meet at K mart on Sunrise across from in and out at sunrise and hwy 50. feel free to check out our site and join the message board. all are welcome.

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
as long as you are cool people then that's awsome. just so you know all the people are diff.. we has stangs, minis, some rice..well mine.... and a paseo but that's outa comision right now. eveyrone is welcome. I'll post info about when and where as we get closer to Friday.
Check out the site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.