Nissan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright this is my first post on this forum,ive been on and off the internet for a couple days trying to figure this out and im hoping im just over complicating this. Previous to this incident I couldn't find a problem with the car, ran like a dream. I currently got stuck in a thunderstorm and drove my tubed front end s13 about 15miles before parking it where it sits right now. soaked the filter completely.after weather cleared the next morning I did everything I could to make sure there wasn't any water in chambers,and have a steady free turn over.so im hoping that clears me for internal damage.installed new plugs ,dried everything out and tried to get a idle.it started right up and when I tried to give some throttle it died.after a little messing around I tested the maf. unplugged maf started right up, idled fine and would hit a limp mode stutter. good deal right? I shut her off and purchased a new oem maf. skip a few days and I install said maf and go to crank getting no fire up. it will sit there all day long with the maf unplugged or plugged in right now. I have wet petrol smelling plugs,lots of carbon,and am getting spark to all 4 plugs. I know this is long but im trying to cover everything im stuck scratching my head and my wife is ready to kill me. please help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts