Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Na, I like my heavy stockers....

Votes: 7 16.3%
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am trying to get Heshin Auto Design to start production of these for the B14, They mimic the new Do-luck S15 fenders and they already offer them for the B15. Here is a pic of the B15 fender.

Please give me some feed back on this Idea. I would much rather have these than the Z3.....

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
do-luck

I like those much better too. I'd buy them if they are actualy good quality.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
U know I was surfing one day at work and saw these on a B15 and thought that yeah I wish they would have them for the B14 cuz those Z3s are really played already.....(ofcoursse If I had a good enuff deal on them Id prob, still get em.....lol)

Id Def. be down for em....ohhh Id luv these in carbon fiber --that would be the sh**...

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will keep trying to get theese into production.

I havent heard from heshin yet but they are prop recovering from sema. I will try some other leads and see what I can come up with...

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
that so dope !

i really want those for b14

·
West Coast *******
1,127 Posts
Scorch,

I'll drop a line to Jermaine about them. If there's enough interest, they may be able to hook us up with FiberGlass or Carbon Fiber for the sides. I'll def keep y'all posted :)

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
I would be all over those!

The Garage SPL cars in the Do-Luck booth at SEMA were amazing!

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Those are dope, I would take those over the z-3's since those are from a NISSAN and not from another car, BMW.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hey,
2 VERY important ideas.
1) are they going to be fiberglass (please no) or urethane (please yes).

2) Since they are front fenders, can they PLEASE lower the fender height/wheel well height. That way the gap from the top of the tires is smaller, so when you lower the car the front doesn't look 'higher'.

If they are just going to mold off some random sentra bumper and then just cut a hole in the mold, that isn't very 'quality'.

Seth

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good call!

sethwas said:
Hey,
2 VERY important ideas.
1) are they going to be fiberglass (please no) or urethane (please yes).

2) Since they are front fenders, can they PLEASE lower the fender height/wheel well height. That way the gap from the top of the tires is smaller, so when you lower the car the front doesn't look 'higher'.

If they are just going to mold off some random sentra bumper and then just cut a hole in the mold, that isn't very 'quality'.

Seth
Great ideas... I really do hope it will come into play upon furter discussion.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hey mike

how soon will it be in production?

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Havent heard back from heshin!

I have no idea I will try and bring it up with a couple other places and we will see. It is only a matter of time since the B14 is getting more end more popular.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hey,
More on idea '1'. Stamped steel like the factory fenders would be the best, but obciously that probably couldn't be done on the cheap. However, it is easiest to modify, and correct in case of dings. I only expect the best for a 'major' body panel, i.e. non hood, trunk, bumper, etc.

Seth

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LIGHT!!!!!

I want to lighten up my 200, not add. If I am going to spend the money on getting a glass trunk and a c/f hood. Why would I want to add waight when I am trying to lighten up the car before I dump a turbo or any other performance mods into the engine. Its tunned really good right now and I am happy with the performance and the only way to get it faster without spending an arm and a leg is to shave as much as posible. I cant go on a diet I am already skin and bone. :D

1 - 20 of 131 Posts