Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
i'm an asshole
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone tell me everything you need to do the S14 to S15 conversion??

·
Registered
851 Posts
dont take my word for it but i *think* you need custom fenders, and then everything else is just factory Nissan parts. and pls dont yell at me :cheers:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
RBI*04 said:
dont take my word for it but i *think* you need custom fenders, and then everything else is just factory Nissan parts. and pls dont yell at me :cheers:
no you dont need custom fenders..

youll basically need a full s15 front clip .. fenders hood bumper headlights etc.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Go to importfan.com they have hoods, bumpers and fenders for the conversion in fiberglass and carbon fiber. You can also get the headlights off ebay from $400-700 just search under s15 headlights or silvia headlights, thats the way my friend did his conversion... but later wrecked his car :thumbdwn:

·
i'm an asshole
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know that i need the bumper, headlights, hood, and fenders, but i also heard that you need a radiator support and headlight mounts. sorry i wasn't specific enough.

·
Registered
20 Posts
yea you have to either have now radiator supports or modify the ones you have (depending on how much of a do-it-yourselfer you are) because they get in the way of your new headlight supports, i think, i have a magazine that talks about it i will look for it tomorro. and get back to you.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
like i said earlier .. basically a whole front clip

1 - 7 of 7 Posts