Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Nismophiliac
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched everywhere. Does anyone know where I can find a guide on a s14 sr engine to a s13 chassis hybrid swap? I've finished my research on the wiring, and my wiring is NOT CUT! The s14 just has different connectors. Anyone know of any sites? Thanks.

·
Metal > Rap
668 Posts
Couldn't you get an S13 harness, and take the plugs off of them. Then adapt them to the S14 harness?

I think Phase2Motortrend has a S14 SR to S13 hybrid harness. Probally wrong though.

·
Nismophiliac
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nismo14-180 said:
Couldn't you get an S13 harness, and take the plugs off of them. Then adapt them to the S14 harness?

I think Phase2Motortrend has a S14 SR to S13 hybrid harness. Probally wrong though.

Yes, I can. But I don't know which wires go where. The plug to the s14 harness has 5 wires, while the two plugs from my KA harness have 8 wires in one, and i think 7 wires in the other. I've already asked Heavythrottle, Phase2, and Mckinney Motors.

Phase2 said: You probably need a new harness. What the hell? i already have both complete harnesses.

Mckinney said: Need to completely rewire.

Heavythrottle said: They do not specialize in N/A SR20 engine wiring harnesses. Their excuse was, "There is no way we can test the harness to make sure it works." this sounds logical, but my problem still isn't fixed.

·
Metal > Rap
668 Posts
Have you tried to find online factory sevice manuals? My friend did a while back for the SR20DET-all generations, KA24DE- all gen., and even the CA18DE & CA18DET. I'll talk to him and see if the site has the SR20DE on it as well. if it does I'll give you the site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts