Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think i might have to change my screen name after i purchase this car? what do you guys think of it, not much now, but i can fix that!!!

My New Car

·
..::SR20 MuthaF*%@#$::..
457 Posts
b14sleeper said:
i think i might have to change my screen name after i purchase this car? what do you guys think of it, not much now, but i can fix that!!!

My New Car
Looks clean to meeh. its one of the lucky ones that dont hav the headlights all ate up looking ;) is that pearl white paint job? welll , its nice and im liking it alredy haha

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any more opinions, i need some more opinions before i purchase the car!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Well I wouldn't base my vehicle choice off of another's opinion, but what I can see looks in good shape. it is a base model, so 4 lug...instead of 5 lug. So wheel choice will be a little more difficult, but that can be fixed later. Most '95 are OBD1 so that's good. Makes it easier to turbo the KA24DE.

So if it's what you think you want, go for it. I have both an S13('89 240SX) and B13 SE-R...I'm glad I don't have to make a descision between the two, cuz I'm not sure I could.

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thedaddies said:
it is a base model, so 4 lug...instead of 5 lug.
so i would need to get the SE to get 5 lug, i definately do not want a 4 lug car!!!

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
i hate you because i want that car. i hate you...

other than that, congrats on the car, and go for the kouki conversion, and of course the sr20DET swap :thumbup:

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i cant afford any conversions right now, i might go with a nice looking body kit, like this one , and the sr20 is a no go since i dont have the money for any of the parts.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
you already have my opinion on an s14, just make the right decision

·
Registered
62 Posts
then make it a damn good drift car.

you dont need much for that kind of conversion, you dont even NEED an SR20

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
........kinda pricey for the mileage on it, eh? And i hate it when pics are taken like that, and its all shadows, n ya can't really see the car. Have ya seeen it in person I hope?

If ya wanna pay shipping, there's a 240 se near me, for 1200, awsome condition, 133k miles. ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
buy the 5 lug hubs and there you go.

just cause you have a 240 doesnt mean you CAN drift. you dont have to. Ive seen so many 240's being parted out cause the people who buy them attempt to slide without an LSD and/or experience and run into a tree/curb/wall/etc. Good for us, more parts. :thumbup: I want power more than anything overall, but I want to make a well balanced car. just my $0.02.

·
Registered
10 Posts
StevenLK said:
it just aint the same ... kinda like the spinner hub caps!! LOL!! :D
lol...

how isnt it the same? in the terms of "thats the way it came from the factory?" then yeah, I feel you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts