Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a new user to this site but have been reading information for quite some time. I purchased my 91 240sx in july of 2004 and had a blacktop sr20det installed. The car is stock expect for a greddy type s bov, 2.5 inch downpipe and exhaust which is custum, and a DNA boost controler set to 12psi. im loving the cars power but definitely need more. Even though i need more power, i want to make changes to the interior. ive installed s14 front seats and reverse indiglo guages for some taste, the guages are ricey but help with vision so as long as theres a purpose, im happy. one thing that still concerns me thoughis the seatbelts. They work properly now but i have heard of an s14 conversion. could anyone help me out with install info?

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
Search it. Have you considered 4-point racing harnesses? They're affordable, comfy, and I love mine, and I am in no way a rice boy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought about racing harnesses. The conclusion i came to was that im going for a super clean 240. One that utilizes performance modification without sacrificing the stock look. im keeping every aspect of the car stock except where nessecary. My only beef with the automatic seatbelts is the way they slap me in the face when i move my head too quickly to get out of the car. And while ive owned an s13 for the past year and a half and should know better, the once in a while slap fight with my seatbelt is reason enough to make the switch to s14's. ive found the seatbelts in my local junkyard in mint condition for $70. I just want to know if anyone has some tips or comments on the conversion before i go cutting into my nice beautiful s13 plastic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts