·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
2Fass240us said:
Wow, I am flabbergasted..
hes still new, he has a bit to learn yet ;)

·
Registered
319 Posts
KaRdoN said:
hes still new, he has a bit to learn yet ;)
Substitute "a bit" for "everything about Nissans" and statement remains true. I was mainly flabbergasted because someone joined a board without knowing "what the hell" any of the titled terms are? Who joins a Nissan board not knowing what S13, S14, and SR20DET mean? :wtf:

At any rate he seems eager to learn, which is certainly commendable. :thumbup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
maybe to LEARN MORE you jerkface. dam people like you think they're the shit, pisses me off. I'm into muscle cars, i just sold my 67 camaro to my cousin because i dont ahve time/money to care for it and im moving and still going to be going to the same school so i need a better car to drive to school and home. He finally picked it up today =\ god that sucked. So im looking for a CHEAP car that wont need fixing ever weekend!

once again your a JERK!

if anyone cares...

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
mm thats perdy, id drive it, and brainiac he knows he was wrong, just let it go.

·
Registered
58 Posts
2Fass240us
you got served!!!

you should understand that most of the forums population are newbs and they are postin becuz they need help and he was one of the ppl that didn't know whut sr20det or sr20det means...so he shouldn't haze him....

HELP HIM!!! :waving: :kiss: :newbie:

·
Registered
10 Posts
EXACTLY... what a newb basher. THANX GUYS, the reason I turned to a Nissan was cuz I'v always liked them, especially the Japanese Muscle Car a.k.a Skyline! But, hopefully people like that are not common on nissanforums.com, but yeah I FORGIVE YOU. :cheers:

lol

·
Registered
319 Posts
cwrr226 said:
2Fass240us
you got served!!!
Wow...how retarded.

A couple of comments:
1) I was mainly expressing confusion that someone would come to a Nissan forum not knowing "what the hell" a SR20DET was. You don't see me getting on a Camaro forum asking what the hell a 302 is.
BTW, that wasn't "newb bashing." That would read more like: "You're a facking idiot for coming on a Nissan board not knowing that the fack a SR20DET is. Are you a facking dumbass? Don't you know how to use the facking search function? Did you graduate high school? Middle school?" That would be newb bashing. Stop being so damned sensitive. :rolleyes:
2) That car is one of the sweetest 67 Camaro's I've seen, and I hate that you had to let it go. Any chance your cousin might sell it back to you down the road?

cwrr226 said:
you should understand that most of the forums population are newbs and they are postin becuz they need help and he was one of the ppl that didn't know whut sr20det or sr20det means...so he shouldn't haze him....
I don't mind helping someone. In fact, I've spent a helluva lot of my time teaching other people about S13 and SR20DET stuff. I've gone through a lot of trouble to take pictures of my project, post them on forums, and create articles with pictures on my website. But guess where I got the know-how? Doing it myself! And if I needed help, I asked specific questions after I already spent some time looking for the answer. The thing I have trouble remembering is that most people don't want to work for information...they want it handed to them on a silver platter. This doesn't encourage growth or hard work, both of which are critical to becoming a knowledgable member of the tuning community.

·
Registered
205 Posts
s13....sweet...flip up lights are PIMP
s14....sweeet too...better handling right? awe...no more flip up lights
s15....REALLY sweet...never in America right?

*eidt locations...not a japan only car...forgot about aussie...HOW COULD I?

*also...any sr20det in a s13-15...not in U.S....awe

·
Registered
44 Posts
Not everyone in the world knows nissan's engine codes. I'll bet a dollar you don't know them all. 240's make up what.. 1% of the things nissan as a company has produced, and SR20DET's are in what 20% of the S-Chasse cars that nissan built. Congrats you know jack shit!

I'll bet 2 dollars that brainiac knows far more about general automotive repair then you.

Late

·
Registered
10 Posts
:thumbup:

p.s.
this should die now, it's old. Plus I'm not getting a 240 anymore. So you wont be seeing me here anymore. thanx to the people that helped me in the short time that i was here!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Startours7 said:
Not everyone in the world knows nissan's engine codes. I'll bet a dollar you don't know them all. 240's make up what.. 1% of the things nissan as a company has produced, and SR20DET's are in what 20% of the S-Chasse cars that nissan built. Congrats you know jack shit!

I'll bet 2 dollars that brainiac knows far more about general automotive repair then you.
Wow...again. I hope you feel better about yourself now. If not, go torture some neighborhood cats and come back once you reach that zen-state. Here's an idea: let's make some more assumptions about one another to belittle the hell out of everyone! Particularly the one where you think I know nothing about general automotive repair. :rolleyes: I'd spout off everything I've worked on, but that'll only serve to waste my time and make you feel like even more of a dumbass. You have no idea what you're talking about, and should therefore shut the hell up.

Then again, I can only be so offended by someone unaware of the proper spelling of "chassis." :loser: That, and your wildly-retarded speculation about percentages that will invariably prove you more of an idiot, especially considering I never claimed to know any of that outside of what a SR20DET is. And nowhere did I parade that around as a reason for anyone to kiss my ass. But it really doesn't matter what I post...you'll look for a reason to attack me regardless. Unless you have the common sense to shut up entirely (which I doubt).

brainiac said:
this should die now, it's old. Plus I'm not getting a 240 anymore. So you wont be seeing me here anymore. thanx to the people that helped me in the short time that i was here!
Good idea on dropping it.

What happened? Decide to hang onto that gorgeous Camaro? :) At any rate, best of luck, and sorry about any hard feelings.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
just drop the whole thing, no one is going to win, and i dont feel like listening to a bunch of "grown" men arguing about who has a bigger ego, so just let it die, and GET OVER YOURSELVES!

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
KaRdoN said:
just drop the whole thing, no one is going to win, and i dont feel like listening to a bunch of "grown" men arguing about who has a bigger ego, so just let it die, and GET OVER YOURSELVES!

yeah listen to the 15yo!!! :rolleyes:

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
Loki said:
yeah listen to the 15yo!!! :rolleyes:
im 16 now, and a lot more mature than you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.