Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my s13 conversion parts, but one of my high beam and one of my low beam bulbs are burned out. i have searched for them everywhere i can think of but to no avail. anyone know what they are and/or how to get them? thanks for the help guys

·
Tarmac Terrorist
272 Posts
nismoslut said:
Just bought my s13 conversion parts, but one of my high beam and one of my low beam bulbs are burned out. i have searched for them everywhere i can think of but to no avail. anyone know what they are and/or how to get them? thanks for the help guys
I think www.jspec.com can get all the parts and accessories for S13 Silvia's, they probally sell the bulbs you need too!

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
seald beam replacements.
anyone of those lights will fit into your housing, and you can put ANY type of bulb that will fit into the housing. so if the housing is a 9004, you can get silver stars, x-travision. blah blah. :cheers:

·
Metal > Rap
668 Posts
I think the bulbs for the S13 projector headlights are H3's. my old ones were at least.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got it

Yep its the h3c's , i just couldnt find them at checker or napa or autozone, so thanks guys, maybe girls? haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts