Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the S13 front end conversion for my '91 coupe.

Does anyone know where I can find information on how to wire the lights?

TIA,
Jody

N

·
0 Posts
its not really that hard but it can be pain I ll try to find something about it

M

·
0 Posts
1fastser said:
I finally got the S13 front end conversion for my '91 coupe.

Does anyone know where I can find information on how to wire the lights?

TIA,
Jody

just wonderin, how much did you pay for it??? i'm looking for the front end conversion for my 92.

N

·
0 Posts
do you have a a repair car maual you can probably find the electrical diagram in the back so you can hook up the where they belong on the silvia end or look for something on google ro something for that eletrical diagram for a silvia

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the USDM 1991 S13 Nissan Service Manual. It has the wiring diagram/colorcodes for the US spec 240. I haven't found anything for the JDM Silvia.

I'm sure I could figure it out, I just don't want to go in blind.

Any help would still be appreciated.

laterz...Jody

·
Registered
11 Posts
check fresh alloy im pretty sure they have that there i remeber seeing either a post or someones page about that. just cant remember where. but withf/a they have a plethora of info check the best of 240 and do a search

K

·
0 Posts
It is straightforward. We got a 240SX brought over here and put the silvia front on. The lighting wiring is the same. I take it that your silvia lighting came without the bulb fixtures and male/female plugs? Are your lights S13 (round halogen projectors) or PS13 (2 rectangular lights each side)? Regardless, the low beams are on the outer side of each, and the high beams are on the innser set of each.

If you need more help, let me know at [email protected]

Kenji
Ayase-shi, Japan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts