Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i just bought a 92 240SX and i already kno what i want...one questoin..has anybody done the 97-98 keoki conversion?? the S13.4 conversion??
If so if you can please help me out i would greatly appreciate it..im in the L.A. area right now and want to do as much as i can to this car before i go back to Reno, Nevada.
Thank yOU

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
different chassis? their all S chassis, their not diff. just diff. body parts..but all part of the S chassis

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
different chassis? their all S chassis, their not diff. just diff. body parts..but all part of the S chassis
technically their different thats why one is an s13 the other is s14 and the other is s15. but i know what your saying about the physical chassis or the unibody. but thier still different in their own way. i didnt say its not possible, im just not a fan of conversions

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh lol yeah i know what your saying too. but sometimes a car will look a hell of a lot better with a conversion =)

·
Registered
150 Posts
nice

id like to do that conversion over the s15 conversion but i wonder how much TLC im gonna need to put in my car

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i just bought some JDM s14 kouki headlights, and i got them for $290 :D CHEAP!. some dude in japan sold them to me. as far as the conversion goes i dont think its too hard. Just need to know witch fenders work best, because theirs a lot of companys out their making s13.4 conversion fenders, that i dont kno who to go with. but over all the s14 is sexy in my opinion

·
I should be azRS13...
1,021 Posts
With all the experience my friends have had doing S13.x conversions all over them came up with the same conclusions... the more you spend on the fenders the better it will look... the cheaper the brand the more the headaches... bit of advice

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
do you know of any brands that are good?? that you recommend?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts