Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Just Wait and See!
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm considering getting an S12.. do you guys have any good sites for info and parts that I could look at, I've tried searching and I'm unable to find anything.. can anyone help me out?? :)

·
Metal > Rap
668 Posts
To me the S12 isnt worth getting. Most you come across are are in really bad shape. Like my friends S12 that caught fire and blew up earlier this week.

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
Nismo14-180 said:
To me the S12 isnt worth getting. Most you come across are are in really bad shape. Like my friends S12 that caught fire and blew up.
Yeah dude, my friend's S12 ate his mom.

·
Registered
4 Posts
well i recently bought one as my side project and i definitly see potential. it has a 300zx motor tranny and driveline, and all it needs to do is go on a diet. some 160hp/174 lb/ft ...Definitely potential there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nismo14-180 said:
To me the S12 isnt worth getting. Most you come across are are in really bad shape. Like my friends S12 that caught fire and blew up earlier this week.
most s12's aren't worth it just for like an everyday drive car, but if you have the time and money for a side project car, they are the best to get, there are a few s12's out there that are in incredible condition, if you come across one like that, you should go for it. As for information on s12's club-s12.org is the best i have seen so far, im a member there, so if you want to know anything let me know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Blinocac200sx said:
Don't listen to these fools. I have two S12's and they're great cars.
i was talking about when you first come across them, they arent usually in good enough condition to be an everyday car, i did say they are great project cars, i have one so does my dad and two of my friends, they are great once you fix them up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
grrr

i have been fixing mine up it doesnt help mine still looks kinda goofy and wont start again... but before all the problems it was a great car the guy who had it before me installed an s13 suspension :) and kumos so it handles like a dream well it did :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts