1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
now that is the hotness, GOOD FIND!

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
.......don't like how there's no info about it on the site........

·
Smth Crmnl,not therapist
852 Posts
how much regular 200sx is actually left in that car?

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Slayer2003 said:
.......don't like how there's no info about it on the site........
agreed 110%

wes said:
It is a tube chassis race car. You can buy that body work from Nissan Motorsports, or at least it was in their old catalog.

Always cool to see!
and I remember you posting saying that nobody has done it before!

I really do wish they had the #'s on there from everything. And more shots

vodKA said:
how much regular 200sx is actually left in that car?
enough to really be able to tell it is a b14.

What is powering that thing anyways?

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
You guys need to look at that again. A RWD B14 HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE. B14 is the chassis code, that is NOT a B14. There IS NO original car left because there NEVER WAS ONE. It is a tube chassis car, that means it is fabricated out of pieces from the ground up and the BODY PANELS are fiberglass pieces molded to look like the B14...

So I am still saying it has not been done.

It is a GT4 car, looks like an L series motor? Anyway look at those pics. again booys and ask yourself those same questions....

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
..........ima go out on a limb, and say there is nothing NISSAN powering that car. ;)

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey guys, i know that its not really a b14, but it is the closest thing to a rwd b14. that tube chassis was specifially made for the drag strip

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey guys, i know that its not really a b14, but it is the closest thing to a rwd b14. that tube chassis was specifially made for the drag strip

i just thought you guys would get a kick out of it, i'm sure its very nice

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
himbo said:

i just thought you guys would get a kick out of it, i'm sure its very nice
drag strip? you sure about that? The link is cool. I always like seeing those cars, I had a Sports Car mag. from about 2 years ago that had some GT4 pics and there were like 3 200SX bodied race cars batteling it out in a pic. cool stuff.

·