Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo wassup guys, i had a real quick question, i'm gonna be racing this chick in her 95 civic ex(auto) completely stock, while me in my 96 sentra gxe with 17"'s, CAI, advanced timing, and some weight reduction...(auto)....i know the civic has about 125hp:rolleyes: , any ideas on who would win? oh, by the way, this would be her first race while i'm pretty experienced at racing.....thankS

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
She's toast! Hope she's pretty! I really hope so because if not:( Just sad... You should win because she's not used to racing unless her car has something sneaky under the hood....Good Luck

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know i would definetaly win, the only thing that would hold me back are my 17" rims and my 2.25" cat back system which gives me no low end power...other than that, i think i'd beat her, and she's hella pretty :D

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Race her, dog (only if she's really hella' pretty) and if you're trying to mack her. Let her win 1 or 2 times and then make her "Back that @ss up" and then talk about cars and racing like you know what you're talking about. Be sure and give her props on her car and tell her that you'll love to ride beside her or have her ride beside you anyday. Hondas suck:p so make sure she does as well:D (just kidding).........

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha, thats a good one boost..yeah, shes pretty hot, i'd do her...lol............and i'm gonna race her, and if she wins(hopefully not) i'd give her props and do like u said, that gives me points for being nice and all that other shit girls like........she's older than me too, she 23, me 19 :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dont let her win on purpose....try to win at all costs then mack her...girls are not to attracted to losers in anything..Shell lose respect for you. After you win youll have probably more confidence then usual...and just pimp it. Confidence is the most important thing for getting girls they can see and smell it...Not trying to sound like "Joey Pimp" but i do pretty well well with the ladies

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
look at 'joey pimp'!!! lol........the thing is that it should be a close race even tho her car has more hp in stock form, and should be a close race the whole way, and since my car looks semi-riced she and everyone else assumes its a fast car....but i think i should come out on top and youre right importracer, gurls love the confident type, it makes them feel secure being around u or somethin' in either case, this is all good advice, thanks:D

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
But you're all forgetting the simple fact that all girls are the devil. Kick her ass...

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Race her and smile at her all the way until you pass the finish!

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
KdudL said:
Race her and smile at her all the way until you pass the finish!
And make sure you have your windows down so you can yell, "BUM FIGHT CREW!!! GET YOUR DICK SUCKED!!! the entire time your racing her. It will make her smile and therefore she will like you because your down with BFK....

BFK For Life!!! ~snarl noises~~~~

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
uhh, ok!!! i'll be sure to yell BK, hope she doesnt think i mean Burger King tho

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kick her tail dude!!! i got the same situation brewing here, but im not trying to mac the girl just beat her and her nissan bashing trash talk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts