Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys....I got an issue here! So me and my friend were in my spec V yesterday Because I just got it back from the shop:)!!! So it was about 11pm Last night and we were just cruising and I saw couple cars on the highway (360) coming up fast in my rear and I was like woot A race....But when they came closer it was about 5-6 RSX or Type-S's! I was like omg im going to get raped by these guys.. So we go I hanged with a few of them for awhile I beat 3 of them but then they followed me to this gas station (QT) and were like " hey buddy nice car but its not fast at all for an SE-R" I said " O thanks well I try you know" so I guess they were trying to talk Shat. Right before they left they were telling me to get my SE-R friends to race us if they can beat are car group (i forgot name sorry). They said "We'll be on this same highway on friday and saturdays" I was like Ok thanks have fun Ofcourse they all thought i was a faggot something. One of the guys almost hit me while we were racing too. I Know some people are going to think this is bull but Im just warning ya'll about this gayest Sorry for the long Post....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol hey man wasnt my fault I got gangbang'd!!!

anyways these guy were just about my age but alittle older like in ther 20's

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not to say anything bad about RSX drivers, but you would think that if a bunch of punks were going to try to act "HARD", and "CALL PEOPLE OUT", they would pick a better car than that! 200 flywheel horse don`t mean shit. It`s sad people can`t just be car enthusiasts and respectful of other peoples cars. Hell, I`m doing a build on my 240sx that should be good for at least 450whp(Full engine build-up, not just turbo ), and there will still always be someone faster than me. Next time that happens, pray a cop busts there [email protected]#$ingfurious ass. Sorry, I`m just tired of people putting others at risk to look COOL. I`ve raced before but to go out on a highway every week, they won`t be around for long ! Tell them to take it to the track,..THEN KICK THEIR RACER ASS !...sorry for long reply :cheers:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hmmm was one of them a Silver Type S with W16 as first three on their license plate? If so that would be a friend of mine. Out of curiousity if I brought my friend to the Feb meet near Stonebriar are you'll gonna beat the shit out of him? Hes not an arrogant person fyi. Although he does make fun of me cause i got a 93 max and will never beat him in a race.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mod for mod a type s can take a specv (especialy on the highway) your only chance is from a stop; sorry but it's the truth. However, I'll run them in my stock family car... hell, my brother's max has already tore up a few hondata'd RSX-S's so no sweat. rsx-texan was cool enough to meet up with us awhile back :cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ahh true, but I been itchin to see how the new boat can do against some friendly competition :thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Imobejoas said:
gotta put some money on it to make it interesting... pink slips w00t
If they wanna run for slips I know some takers...

·
Registered
0 Posts
heheh. it'd be fun to run them in my Z32. On a safe and legal dragstrip or track of course. Nissan Power!! :D

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
ill race them and watch my ass get beat ! haha.. oh wellz maybe its time for boost ? :D

BOOSTED GA16DE ? haha

1 - 20 of 41 Posts