Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to find info on the roof rack extension bars that came with our latest X-Trail Bonavista. The sellers said they used them for their canoes and skis. The model number is T-051610, and the Nissan dealer said they are made by Thule. I want to sell them as they will not be used by us. I have no idea how they work, or if a key is needed to install them on the existing roof rack. Anyone know anything?? How much should I ask for them? :unsure:
IMG_5293.JPG
IMG_5294.JPG

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
L-Bar? I don't get how this is supposed to attach to our roof! Maybe there is a piece lurking in the storage bins in the rear...Not worth my time for 20 bucks.

·
Registered
266 Posts
L-Bar is the ghetto piece of metal with the holes in it that's attached with hose clamps. As otomodo said the supports are missing.

Reactions: molly

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, I emailed the seller asking if there was anything missing, and how it worked and he replied with:
"If i remember correctly, there was a bolt that slid into the track and bolted up through the extension. Or down, maybe into a nut that slid into the track.
I’m sorry, thats the best i can do."
You'd think he would remember how it worked as he made it sound like they used it a lot. :unsure:

·
Registered
642 Posts
I like your neighborhood . The house styles are very nice ! Is that Montreal or a suburb of ?
It s Mirabel , 25 km north of Montreal.
Where most of the snow is melting snow, you can say it s at the end of the suburb of Montreal.
You can search on street view "Domaine vert nord" and have a virtual walk around here.

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts