Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Tarmac Terrorist
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to put a rollcage in my car, I am preparing to do some circuit racing or street rally. Hopefully getting into the Targa organization.
Regardless I am looking for a Rollcage for my car, the car has a sunroof in it, and I hear there are some nice rollcages but they apparently interfere with the sunroof, is there anyone out there who knows if there is a rollcage available for my car?
:thumbup:

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Cusco makes one for the 180sx. It is a bolt in. I test fitted one in a customer car the other day. Very easy to put in... It could use more support cross bars IMO. That is the only one that I am aware of at this time.

·
Tarmac Terrorist
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OPIUM said:
Cusco makes one for the 180sx. It is a bolt in. I test fitted one in a customer car the other day. Very easy to put in... It could use more support cross bars IMO. That is the only one that I am aware of at this time.
Test Fitted for a customer EH?
That means you can get them in stock, how much would you charge for one, and we might just be talking business here.

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
DaCheat said:
Test Fitted for a customer EH?
That means you can get them in stock, how much would you charge for one, and we might just be talking business here.
I'm on board too, Dave. Can you guys get CUSCO roll cages? I'm getting my SMIC from Fueled anyways, or at least so I hope. How come you're never on AIM anymore?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts