Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a good roll up bed cover but I have been told that I may have to get rid of my Utilitrac system. Someone told me that Retracks made one but I have not been able to find one. Also Rollback is supposed to make one that works. Help.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Roll up cover for Titan

louis Truckster said:
I am looking for a good roll up bed cover but I have been told that I may have to get rid of my Utilitrac system. Someone told me that Retracks made one but I have not been able to find one. Also Rollback is supposed to make one that works. Help.

Answered my own question. Got a Retrax from truck gadgets.com and installed it my self in about 2 hours ( and a little help from my wife) Works way better than my old pace edwards i had on my last truck. I have full use of my utilitrac and I had to slightly modify my bed extender so it works too. They also gave me a great deal on an electric tailgate lock at the same time.

·
Yea, I'm a freak..
560 Posts
louis Truckster said:
Answered my own question. Got a Retrax from truck gadgets.com and installed it my self in about 2 hours ( and a little help from my wife) Works way better than my old pace edwards i had on my last truck. I have full use of my utilitrac and I had to slightly modify my bed extender so it works too. They also gave me a great deal on an electric tailgate lock at the same time.

Any pictures of the cover installed?

·
Registered
3 Posts
louis Truckster said:
Someone told me that Retracks made one but I have not been able to find one. Also Rollback is supposed to make one that works. Help.
Had a Retrax cover on my 02 Frontier CC. I compared this with the Pace-edwards and another brand and this cover is really great. Smoother operation, very streamlined design, nice and shiny lexan cover, comes with lock/ lock cover, tailgate gasket. Noticeable gain in mileage.

here's their site: http://www.rolltopcover.com/

·
Registered
6 Posts
?which cover did you get from Retrax

Just curious which cover you got from Retrax?

Thanks!

louis Truckster said:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.