Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's get a roll call thread going here. Us Mo' ners need to help each other out, so a good list of the "who's who" in the Murano section will be helpfull for everyone!

1. FNG "SpecialEd" 2005 SL AWD fully loaded (cept for Nav, carputer takes care of that though)

..... do I hear crickets........?

·
Registered
132 Posts
1.FNG "SpecialEd" 2005 SL AWD fully loaded (cept for Nav, carputer takes care of that though)
2. metro273
3. evjm- 2004 SL AWD Black loaded as well, just traded my X-Trail in for it.

Hopefully we can get as active a forum as the X-Trail forum here. I learnt alot about the X on nissanforums.com Tell all your Murano buddies to log on!

·
Registered
1 Posts
re rollcall

hi i have a murano 07 S (big mistake should've gotten the fully loaded SL)
the sound in the base model sucks does anyone one have any ideas on a good upgrade

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi - :banana:

New Murano owner here. Just bought my first Murano today and love it! It is the SL AWD in Tinted Bronze. Can't wait to figure out what all those buttons do.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi - :banana:

New Murano owner here. Just bought my first Murano today and love it! It is the SL AWD in Tinted Bronze. Can't wait to figure out what all those buttons do.
'Buttons? We don't need no stinkin buttons...' < tongue firmly in cheek :) >
Just tell it what you want it to do!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just picked up a 2005 SL loaded with 42K miles. Only thing it doesn't seem to have is the Tire pressure warning system. Does anyone know if it can be added by just purchasing the sensors or would it need a computer modification or new computer?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just bought a 2005 Silver SL AWD (35K miles) with everything but Nav and the traction control in it. Love the car. Had 2 Explorers before (250K miles) but this is a much better ride and handleing. Had to reseat AWD switch and the Homelink button on Rear View Mirror needs to be replaced(paint problem). Gas mileage about 4mpg better than Explorere @ 21.7mpg. Did I say I love it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Otang76 here, and I just got my Nissan Certified, barely used 2007 Murano S @ 14,400 miles.

Always liked the Murano and everyone I asked loved them or knew someone who loved them. I'm excited about having one, but the amount of road noise surprised me. The noise is not bad compared to the Sierra it replaced, but it is louder than I thought.

I have been looking into accessories for the Murano and I don't find many. Something like.... better aftermarket stabalizers, or maybe some cool spoiler would be nice. I know the Murano is not your typical project car, it doesn't hurt to dress her up a bit and maybe give her some better performance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts