Nissan Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same issue insane clicking noise from underneath driver seat it was worse upon acceleration, braking and on bumpy roads, I could also feel it move a bit. I took it in twice to the dealer and they ended up replacing the seat frame luckily under warranty. They also said the chair was moveable just by grabbing it with their hands before repair.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I read something about this, I am just trying to find the thread! Apparently there are two stabilizers connected to the frame and the washers fall out and the arms may drop! I am going to contact dealer and ask about these stabilizers! Have already asked about the seat and was told it was the base without them looking at it and it wasn’t covered under warranty! How can the drivers seat not be covered? Wouldn’t it be a safety issue? This is actually from a titan but could be a similar issue with our Rogues

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have the same issue with my 2019 Rogue SV. Just went to the dealer yesterday for oil change/inspection and asked them to check it. They said they could not replicate the issue and said they tightened up under the seat. Heard it as soon as I sat down in the car when they were done and slightly more frequent now. So frustrating.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have the same issue with my 2019 Rogue SV. Just went to the dealer yesterday for oil change/inspection and asked them to check it. They said they could not replicate the issue and said they tightened up under the seat. Heard it as soon as I sat down in the car when they were done and slightly more frequent now. So frustrating.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I always had my seat at the bottom! I would move it back and forth with the motor but never up, if you have that function! I have it up as high as it will go now and the sound is still there from time to time but not near as bad!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I always had my seat at the bottom! I would move it back and forth with the motor but never up, if you have that function! I have it up as high as it will go now and the sound is still there from time to time but not near as bad!
Thanks - I’m going to try another look under the seat tomorrow. I typically ride with the seat at lowest setting, back but not all the way. Have tried all the way back and also raised slightly, as well, with little to no improvement. I guess it’s worth another try after the “tightening” they said they did. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm driving a 2029 Nissan Rogue SL for the past 5 months and started to feel the driver seat moves everytime I come to a full stop. Notice not so much for the sound but rather the rocking motion. Tiny motion as it may be, still feels, seat is no fully secured . Will be bringing car to the dealership, not sure if I'll do it just to be amused from their answers.or lack of solutions. Or maybe if I'm lucky they will fix it.
Bought a used 2019 Rogue, seeing same issue. Feel a slight motion but also an audible click, almost like a glass bottle rolling into something.

·
Registered
4 Posts
And it will get worse! I discovered however that I always had my seat all the way down and if I raised it up the noise wasn’t near as bad!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a used 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport. My seat is doing the same thing. I brought it to the dealership I bought the car from and they greased and tightened the seat. It continues to do make the sound when I accelerate and stop and hit bumps. Mostly when my weight shifts.

I brought it back and they were absolutely rude to me and gave me the run around. I am taking my car to the other Nissan dealership. They were horrified to know how I was treated. I may show them this thread.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2016 Nissan Rogue is doing the same seat thing. Any suggestions other than taking it to the dealerhsip. Has anyone tried oiling the springs underneath?

·
Registered
2 Posts
All Nissan will do is grease and tighten the seat. Nothing else. I went to both of my Nissan dealerships. One of them gave the run around and wouldn't look at it just said it was something in my trunk which is impossible because it does it when I'm not driving. My other Nissan dealership was much nicer but all they did was tighten and regreased every thing even tho it was done previously by the rude dealership.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts