Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i looked everywhere , searched online, every car part place i can possibly think of, does anyone know where i can order a rocker arm for my car?

·
Super Moderator
3,202 Posts
maybe you didnt find a rocker arm because our engines dont use them... what is it you are trying to do?

·
Super Moderator
3,202 Posts
mrnoname said:
this is veri tru, yu must specify wat yu are doin or yur problems for help.
lol, not trying to be mean but did you know that theres a spellcheck button at the bottom the page when you click "post reply"? :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
mrnoname said:
wow does it make yu feel good to try to make fun of someone cuz they dont spell the same as yu. i figured there wouldnt be no people on dis site that would try to seem better than me cuz i spell diffrent than yall.
Well I think all of us in this forum learned the correct way how to spell things in school. The rules for the forums do say to spell correctly...

·
Super Moderator
3,202 Posts
mrnoname said:
wow does it make yu feel good to try to make fun of someone cuz they dont spell the same as yu. i figured there wouldnt be no people on dis site that would try to seem better than me cuz i spell diffrent than yall.
im going to disregard this because i specifically told you that i wasnt trying to be mean which also means that im NOT making fun of you. just use the spellcheck and you wont get this from anyone else ever again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts