Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. Anyone else had the larger back or side SE-R badges ripped from their rig? I know the "so called" prof a-holes use fishing line to carve them off the car's body. My 2002 Spec V has been vandalized twice the past month by punks using a screwdriver. They tried to get the one in the back and f*&^ up the paint a little. The same jerks came back a few days later and got the smaller one on the right, messed up the body and the paint. Talk 'bout one pissed off mother-fer!

Anyone else had this kind problem? I bought a replacement badge for 'bout $15. Covered up most of the damage, but still. Next time I'll have to have some paint/body work done. Those bastards have a death wish! Out.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
damn punks, i know how you feel. When i got my new wheels, it only took one day for some stupid shit to steal my chrome caps. :(

I dont think i would rebadge the car, they will just come back again and get them, and really F up your paint.

·
Registered
672 Posts
if anyone would do that to my car id hunt them down and shove the badges up their asses!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts