Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey can someoen tell me if it is possibel to get the 2 piece rims that keep spinning around when the car stops for a 2002 sentra se-r
i've been looking all over rim manufacturers websties and i can't find one anywhere, if u have any information please tell me......thanks in advance.

·
Smth Crmnl,not therapist
852 Posts
Are you looking to spend practically as much money for your rims as you did for your car? If so I would suggest the Davin Spinning wheel from Sprewell Racing ( http://www.sprewellracing.com/ ) Now I'm not sure if you could fit those on your car, but it would be " big ballin" if you did that. I presume, however, that you can't put 11.5k rims on your car, so on that note, I believe there are other "faux" spinning rims using some sort of mechanism. I'm not sure how these work or where one can find them. However, if you do have 11.5k, I would suggest turboing the ride, nice 1k rims, all the bolt-on performance and suspension mods, and if you have the money left over, a body kit and a system. Hope I've been of help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts