Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any good suggestions on rims? I've got a white '93 300zx TT that I'm starting to upgrade.

I've got an exhaust coming this week and I'm thinking of doing rims if they aren't to horribly expensive.

If anyone has pictures or links I'd appreciate it. I'm looking for black rims with or without a chrome lip.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took a look at those rims and they look ridiculously expensive. I'm sorry, I can't justify spending over $1,000 on rims when I could use that money for so many other performance and cosmetic upgrades.

I'm looking for something in the 17-18" range with around the same offset and tire width as stock.

·
Registered
66 Posts
lol. And I thought I was being cheap when I bought my 20" Axis Mod Se7ens. lol

Anything that looks good these days is gonna cost you some money. And the Z deserves some good rims. If you don't want to spend a grip, buy some stock 18" Z33 touring or track rims.

my neighbor down the street did the same thing only he used the 17" base wheels. Still looked nice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
u wanna talk about cheap....i picked up some stock 03 350z rims and sprayed them black...came out pretty nice and clean...got alot of compliments on them...and costm e less then 500 dollars ha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts