Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Yellow Submarine
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any one knows of a site or someone who is selling good looking rims for a reasonable price. autoaccessories.com has a wheel and tire package that i like for about 600 bucks.I want rims that look something like the RAGE RACE 10 & NITTO NT450 PACKAGE on autoaccessories.com

·
Registered
500 Posts
The 450 series Nittos are crap. I was a tire buster back in the day before I did suspension and alignment work (at the same shop) and we had sets of those come in beat up and worn after not-so-many miles and they don't hook up very well in dragging. Many complaints about them. The 550 series are much better if you can afford them.

·
Registered
500 Posts
It's called quit being an inconsiderate dickface and at least try to help the poor guy find some information on a set of wheels. Even your grandma could search for wheels on the internet. Try giving him another soloution other than the obvious. I thought we helped one another out on this forum, not made people feel inadequate.

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
Its so damn easy to find this information though.c mon...this was just asked like a week ago!! And Im not a dickface..I just cant stand people wanting other people to do their work for them. I can understand tryin go tfind a solutuon to a problem he is having wiht the car running. That info is hard to find.but lets get real...rimz.? put wheels in ANY internet search engine. lets pass the 4th grade here folks. You werent given any slack in 4th grade if you didnt do your homework..you wont get any here.

Now, find 5 sets of wheels you really like, and come back and ask what bolt pattern and offset I should be using, and Ill be more likely to help you.

He can obviously look..he found that set he mentioned. Calling names only shows YOUR immaturity. This site is for helping and information, but you are expected to come in with some knowledge, and use the site to build upon. By reading every section and forum, you can find alot of answers without even having to post. When you get stuck is the time to ask...

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Tire packages

There are a couple of places that have good prices. wheelmax.com has packages from like 700 for 17's. whalentire has good prices also. I got 17's for about 900 shipping included.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i got some places here that will be able to get u rims.. prices varies though.

J

·
0 Posts
I have Konig Maxxim 187's and Yokohama Parada-Spec 2's for sale...
I have had the rims and tires for about a month or so, and maybe put 800 miles on them
I need to get rid of them b/c Im getting a 2003 350 Z, and they are 5 lug
if interested please email me at
[email protected]
these rims and tires are in perfect condition
the rims are 18X7 (alloy, five star)
the tires are 215/35/18

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
damn u john 200 sx.. so freakin lucky.. getting a 350 Z

IM JEALOUS !!
lol