Nissan Forum banner

rim size

9K views 41 replies 15 participants last post by  NIS54N 
#1 ·
I've thinking of getting some 18x7.5 Konig Rated R's anybody have a good suggestion about tire size and make I should stick on there, will I have a problem with this size? I can get rims at near cost so I can choose another size if that works better

#29 ·
Matt4Nissan, those wheels look bad ass on the car. I love it. But if I can offer my knowledge on this whole ladies vs. wheels debate, when it comes to most girls, they don't give a shit what kind of car you drive. Most girls have no idea, and if they do:

1) They're a car nut like us, and it won't matter.
2) They want you for your car, and thats just not good.

Just thought I'd put in my .02.

#35 ·
looks sweet, man.... i wish i had the money for some nice rims. i was looking @ the 15" bronze konig heliums, or divas; i dont have enough for them. so im gonna go down to americas tire co. and get "the cheapest 14" alloys they have." el presidente is that a custom grill, or did you buy it? i made one, but it looks like sh*t. i could figure out a way to get the grill to stay in there, and have that "recessed" look. mine is sort of bent in the shape of this bracket | (back) ] (front) | know what i mean? i dunno if thats a good explaination

#37 ·
Yeah those are 16's.

The grill I made myself, using a hacksaw and some diamond mesh from home depot. I took my time on it and it turned out fine. I'm not sure exactly what youre talking about by it not fitting flush, but ever since I got my halo projectors, I've had to zip tie my grill in, you cant tell, its just that the little snaps that are supposed to hold it in place dont fit right.

#38 ·
El_Presidente said:
Yeah those are 16's.

The grill I made myself, using a hacksaw and some diamond mesh from home depot. I took my time on it and it turned out fine. I'm not sure exactly what youre talking about by it not fitting flush, but ever since I got my halo projectors, I've had to zip tie my grill in, you cant tell, its just that the little snaps that are supposed to hold it in place dont fit right.
Yeah dogg, the halos aren't made to fit the stock grill all to well, mine barely snaps in on the sides. the main snap holding in on is the middle one, and if I mesh out my grill, I know it's gonna barely stay on and I'll have to Ghetto rig it like he did!

#39 ·
well, i just got a set of konig divas... 14s tho, i cant afford to plus size, cuz of tires. ill post pics of the car w/ the wheels and the grill... i dont like my grill tho. haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.