Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a salvage yard with a set of near brand new 2k2 Sentra SE-R rims. They want like $150 and said they'd hold them til this weekend for me. They are the 5 spoke 16" rims. Would a stock stlye rim look good or even fit on the b14? I know low profile tires would be a must. I know its a sweet deal, just wondering if it would look any good.

B

·
0 Posts
try to stay away from low profile, the ride is terrible. i want to get some larger tires myself.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
It may be possible to use an adaptor to make the B15 wheels fit. As Brad posted above, the B15 uses a 4x114.3 lug pattern, where as all other Sentras use 4x100.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was a "rims only" salvage yard and serves i think my entire county. I havent checked any salvage yards in the way of parts for engines, luckily I haven't needed too. But Lakeland is the biggest City in my county so I wouldnt be surprised if there were b14's around.

My only concern with low profile tires is the fact that i hit a pot hole, and I need a new rim. Plus I cant offroad like my car is only 4200, cause i will have nice expensive rims and tires on it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I went to work in the morning and everything was fine. So on my way home it was dark and I didn't see any warnings. The speed limit was 50mph and the road had been chopped up for new paving the following day. I hit a 3" high road edge at 50mph+. The only real damage was on 2 wheels the lip had actual hit the pavement and bent. The damage is easily repairable but I had just got the wheels back from being staighten for the new season.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ride

I have 40 series tires and Eibach Sportlines and OEM dampers probably the combination for the roughest ride, but it seriously doesnt bother me at all. AS long as I stay away from potholes and stuff like that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts