Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
easy answer

there are 2 kind of people who own cars

Sleeper == a person who leaves there car looking completly stock, and just makes the motor kick ass.

Ricer -- a person who likes to have a nice looking car, whether it runs fast, or slow

Rich asian fag's -- People who have sleepers, that have converged into ricers, but keep the sleeper profile.

White boy's -- americans who soup up asian imports, such as 1985 accords, and 1992 integra's, as well as 1988 civic hatchback/CRV.

Jammers -- People who's cars is bone stock, except for there 3000W system in teh trunk.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
ricers

i think when the car does look fast and goes as fast as it looks, i don't think that is still considered a ricer, because it acheived the best of both worlds, and most of the time in import car magazines

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
"MY" understanding was, that a ricer is someone who is all show and no go. But that if someone makes his car nice looking on the outside, AND having a moderate to awesome engine is normal(?)

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
I dont want to continue another ricer thread but I thought a ricer was someone who adds stuff like "type R" stickers to their car when in fact it isnt and they are bone stock. Also when the appearance mods make their car really nasty looking.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Rios, your link sent me to overboost.com ?

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
There are some pretty bad cars on that page... but there are a few I wouldn't call rice... just because a car has a windsheild banner??? hmmm then I guess most sponsored project cars are rice then.... yeah okayyyyy

Simple: Rice is non function over the top crap..

A little rice is good in any diet.... but shouldn't be the main course.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts