Nissan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last night on my way to my boys' shop, I realized these extremely bright lights behind me and less than a half car length away. This car wouldn't budge and the faster I went, the faster it went. I saw the circular fog lights and to my surprise it was a Spec V. I said to myself "If he wants to run, it's on". So we approached the highway and the light was turning red so I made it and he didn't, but like the true trooper I am, I waited for him on the on ramp. He never showed:( Oh well, on with the story! So I revved up the engine and launched my way into traffic and what did I jump in front of, an extremely noisy 240SX that went around me and cut me off and started doing all that crazy lane changing (Guess I pissed him off:eek: ). So me being who I am, I did a few lane changes myself to catch up to him to find out what was his pleasure. As I got beside his car, he floored it and guys/girls his exhaust was more loud and horrible sounding than some of these civics and accords. And to top it all off, he had gauges, a wing that was taller than the car and some (get this) chrome hubcaps. I didn't know whether to just leave him alone or just totally blast on him......I blasted on him;) Now I'm behind him and he did a lane change that would've put him in front of everybody so I followed him with authority and while he's full throttled, I relieved his only thought of smoking me by just completely seperating myself from him at least 20 car lengths. So he slowed down and didn't attempt to catch up. I didn't mean to do that to him, but man he asked for that.......

F

·
0 Posts
If I had a car like yours boost boy, I'd be dumping all my money on gas :)

If I had a car that goes as fast as yours, I'll be a danger to society, and myself.

Its gotta get boring smoking people left and right... has ANY car on the street put up a fight or possibly beatin you?

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
has ANY car on the street put up a fight or possibly beatin you?
In the last 3 years, I've been beaten by a 1992 SE-R with nitrous in my red B12. He called me out, I was game, we lined up, we launched, I scratched the hell out of second gear; he hit nitrous no sense in chasing him, it was over. Coming back we did a second gear rolling start; through 2nd gear he was still there, 3rd gear, instant 4 car seperation and it ended up being a massive smoking though we raced for a mile. For the average turbocharged 4cylinder, they're going to be in for a fight. I've raced some single turbo'd RX7's and have not lost to any. I've race two twin turbo'd RX-7's (in my red b12) and smoked both of them, but those are tougher past 150mph. I have yet to lose to a supra, lexus or any toyota;) Maybe I haven't come across the right one. I have a friend with a nasty supra that will probably tear my girl's car a new @ss on the top end, but I already told him you will tear it up trying to beat me. There are many cars in south florida that will possibly out sprint my cars in the 1320 (possibly), but after that the rest belongs to me. But I will never proclaim to be the baddest 4cylinder around, but I will defend myself and say, if you can't top 150mph if you race me, you'll end up spectating as my tail lights move away from your view. And I'm not cocky (by a long shot), I just know what I got and what it can do (I built it);)

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I had a car like yours boost boy, I'd be dumping all my money on gas
And yes, it sucks gas like a V12:mad:

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Before I had the CA18DET, I had the CA18DE. I thought it was the sh!t....Some guy in an old jetta was nearly pushing me at 125mph, but he never went around. Some guy in a crx w/nitrous put the smack down on me! I would catch up to him and he would just pull away. My, My, My those days are long gone and I don't care which honda sprays or boosts or whatever, I will make him famous by the smoking I got in store.

·
05-06 NF FF CHAMPION!
3,960 Posts
hmmm although u might call me a newbie (or a virgin) at these forums i happen to like 240's :(

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
drift240sxdrag said:
hmmm although u might call me a newbie (or a virgin) at these forums i happen to like 240's :(
Drift, Boost_Boy is not flaming on all 240SX owners. Most of us here hold the 240 in high regard. He got pissed off at the "Riced Out" 240 that was acting stupid. From what I understand he has nothing against every 240 owner out there. No Worries, dude.

-Sam

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As a matter of fact, my friends' who's shop I was heading to have 240s that pump out over 400hp. I just had to share that story with you guys and them as well and actually they asked me why didn't I just crash into him......No beef with 240s or none of my nissan brothers, but if you cross my path acting silly, I'll check you in a heartbeat.........

·
Registered
90 Posts
boost has a point . there is a time when you must put your fellow nissan ownerd in check. he probably saw an "old" sentra with a motor way smaller than a ka24 and wanted to proclaim his manhood. wrong place wrong time wrong car for him. it happens. you and i'm sure everyone here has tried to take advantage of another car that may not look up to par. beware nissan, honda,mitsu,toyota it doesnt matter not everyone cares about style. next time you try to get froggy with another car because you think yours looks better so it must be faster think before you get jumpy. it just may be one of boost boys creations

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Unfortunately, I can't help because the car is a lonely 'ol B12 sentra with surface rust on the roof and to some what appear to be some ricey gauges on the A-pillar. You see the gauges, you see the exhaust, but you don't hear no signs of boost because I'm not squeezing it so it's safe to assume that my car is P>O<S;) I'm not out looking for a race, but I won't turn down a safe race either. I've learned my lesson from that Se-R that beat me, I don't care what you got under the hood you slip and the other fool is in the wind while you're making excuses. I get into plenty of races, but some is a just a senseless waste of bandwith because they are usually open and shut. You wanna hear the one about the 3.5 V6 Altima?:)

·
Registered
90 Posts
i got one for ya boost. i have kinda got this "code" for the guys i run with on the weekends. we are all recognized by this sticker. do you know what it means 10-94 just trying to figure out what you do for a living.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Hey boost we have got to hook up just let me get a ride one time and I would be eternally grateful.....lol

Nah but for real Id luv to bring U to my club's next meeting and show sum of the youngsters it isnt all about Rims and Paint

Pm me if U get a chance man...

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You wanna hear the one about the 3.5 V6 Altima?
Funky lights in the rear; funky lights go around me, what is that car? Ahh, the 3.5 v6 altima with some slammin' rims on it. Nice to see nissan has come out with a car that takes the attention from the "H" boyz, but I don't care if it's a viper, you will not go around me and make me feel as if I'm driving too slow when in fact I'm already doing 90 miles mph. He's pulling away as I'm watch his rear lights and twin exhaust get smaller. I wait till the car on the side of me falls behind me "Bam" no more cars so I jam it in 4th gear and take it all the way to 130mph. The distance between the Altima and me diminishes quickly, so I shif to 5th gear with the intentions of giving this guy the nastiest fly-by he will ever see. When I looked down, the rpm needle was just past 7700rpm in 5th gear and when I looked back up again the Altima was a spec of pretty lights in the rear view mirror. So I kept padding the pedal at that Rpm in 5th gear because I started worrying about the engine! The engine could care less what I did because it just likes to rev-rev and do more revvin'. And I say to Altima owners, you all are Nissan brethren and I adore your vehicles, but if you're on the highway and clowning, I want you guys to know I have my clown suit on already. The grass is green so lets play ball. I'll smoke whomever without prejudice or guilt and if I get smoked, oh well. The reign had to stop someday, but until that day comes, I'll just keep serving whomever wants to be served whether you want it at 15psi, 18psi, 20 psi or 25 psi I got your #########.

·
Registered
90 Posts
it sounds like you have a little too much in that b12 boost. i think you should take a break for a while and me & can swap cars for a week or so.LOL you could roll low and slow and i'll show everyone in alabama what a nissan is made of. sounds fair to me .LOL

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Take it;) I'm not worrying about you breaking it, but very worried about you breaking yourself. It's hard to describe the ride this car produces! Anything past 100mph and the car seems to start having fun. I'll cruise in my SHO it seems to have me chilled out when I'm in it. I mean I don't even like to push the pedal; just a sweet ride. I may be coming to Alabama soon to go visit my father. I'll keep you posted.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts